THE SALES LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE
Mastering the complexity of managing the effective performance of both your process and your people while your window of market opportunity is open.
Break the learning curve – While there is no substitute for experience, VPs of Sales will leave this program with a blueprint for success that would otherwise take years to learn on their own.
Amp up sales effectiveness – VPs will leave the program with absolute clarity about what they need to do each and every day to hit their targets and scale their teams.
Accelerate management maturity – This program will transform VPs into leaders who understand how to hire, manage, coach and develop the capabilities of their teams. And how to work with their executive team and board
Shared Sales Wisdom – VPs will exit the program with a detailed understanding of key elements of sales: how to segment markets and create different go -to-market strategies from selling in the SMB market to penetrating the Enterprise market.
A New Network of Industry Leaders – VPs will be part of an ongoing community of like-minded high-performing peers that they can rely on for advice, support and to share best-practices.
Sales Leadership Accelerator Mastermind:
Accelerated Sales Leadership Training for businesses that depend on recurring revenue.
TUES APRIL 24
– Developing your recurring revenue growth model
– Creating your growth formulas
– Developing the sales metrics for your growth model
– Designing dashboards to drive your business
- Building a performance-driven sales culture
- Customer-centric selling vs. activity-driven selling
- How to forecast
- How to manage your board
WED APRIL 25
– Effectively defining roles and responsibilities
– Identifying and hiring better sales candidates
– On-boarding to optimize sales readiness
- Building the winning sales habits of top performers
- Manage, coach and mentor your sales team
– Creating an effective lead development plan
– Productive customers success methodologies
THURS APRIL 26 – Optional 3rd Day*
– Field Trips – Visits on-site to SaaS companies implementing WBD blueprints- Participants will have choice of companies to visit
– Creating a sales process for your Business
– Forecasting sales
– Defining key moments that matter
- Developing a playbook for the team
– Creating an implementation plan
– Enabling your sales team
– Creating a lead development plan
- Growing your business globally
– Inspiring and motivating a team
IN THE FIELD
JACCO VAN DER KOOIJ
COACH | SALES PROCESS
Author of Blueprints for a SaaS Sales Organization, Founder of Winning by Design and Sales Mentor for Storm Ventures, and Reach Capital.
COACH | SALES LEADERSHIP
Growth Coach to CEOs and Entrepreneurs; Host of #1 Podcast for Sales Leaders – Accelerate, Author of Zero-Time Selling and AMP UP Your Sales.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
YOU WILL GAIN
By the end of this program, you’ll be able to:
- Develop a growth model across customer tiers
- Design and implement a data driven organization
- Build a performance driven sales culture that drives growth
- Hire and scale a customer-centric sales team
- Effectively manage, coach and mentor your team
- Confidently manage and present to your board
The SLAM-Kit includes the best of the Winning By Design and Zero-Time Selling resources, based on working with hundreds of companies over the past years. It will include a design kit to help create design a high performing rapid growth sales organization with a winning strategy.
– Blueprints for a SaaS Sales Organization
– Interactive design templates and examples
– Research Paper on the Science of Sales
– Design Blueprints to design your own sales team
– Implementation textbooks to kick-start your team
- Textbook 1 for the SDR: How to Prospect
- Textbook 2 for the AE: How to Win
- Textbook 3 for the AM: How to Grow
– Library of books to develop the sales team
THE SLAM EXPERIENCE
Emphasize intimate setting, chef on-site, meals included
– Fosters intense bonding, sharing and camaraderie
– Make new friends for life
– Find new customers or business partners
Where: Los Altos Hills
When: April. 24-26
for two people
Submit this form if you’re ready to reserve your spot in SLAM.
SLAM ONLINE Membership Program
PART 1: 2 DAY KICK-OFF WORKSHOP
Discounted access to the intensive 2-day SLAM workshop (mostly interactive white-board presentation with minimal Powerpoint material) with Annual membership.
PART 2: CONTINUOUS LEARNING
Exclusive access to library of frequently updated fresh content including interviews with guest experts, webinars, courses and the Winning By Design Blueprint library
PART 3: SHARED BEST PRACTICES
Members must have Founder, CEO, CRO, or VP of Sales title.
SLAM Online members and SLAM alumni can schedule 30 minute coaching sessions with Andy and/or Jacco (subject to availability)
- implementation of growth models
- achievement of sales goals
- scaling and development of sales team
- Monthly (online) meet-up as a team to review best practices.
- A private monthly webinar with a guest expert
- Access to the sought after WBD Design Blueprint library
- Group membership where alumni share best practices
Get More Info About SLAM ONLINE Membership Program